Monday, January 4, 2010

Startup Opportunities Whats A Good Job If I Want To Travel A Lot?

Whats a good job if I want to travel a lot? - startup opportunities

I live with my parents today. I'm at school on my business degree will find the courses online. Are there any jobs I can go where I get to travel a lot? I love to travel and experience other U.S. cities. I live in a small town with few jobs and even fewer opportunities for advancement. I have a close relationship with my family or something stops me otherwise. I think I want to finish on the road trip as I travel and my studies. Is there a place that you know you can travel a lot and travel agencies offer accommodation?

Please do not tell the circus or the military. :) Oh, and please list the legitimate opportunities that ... No housing in the starter kits to sales of foreign insurance companies or other BS.

2 comments:

megan_ew... said...

stuartess or pilot --

megan_ew... said...

stuartess or pilot --

Post a Comment