Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Running Socks Uk What Are Some 'Canadian' Nursery Rhymes For Children?

What are some 'Canadian' nursery rhymes for children? - running socks uk

I think in Canada, but I'm not 100% sure if these songs are sung in Canada, as well as in states

1) ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYandZ now know my ABC next time sing with me

2) The Itsy Bitsy Spider went to the stream of water, until the rain came .... (In Canada, increased the snow and froze a spider on ).... left ....

3) On top of old Smoky, all covered with mud, I lost my retainer my socks and T-shirt (and are sung in Canada, would be less likely, or am I mistaken? Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, North Carolina.

4) Humpdy Dumpty sat on a wall - (this is the United Kingdom a long time ago, so I think it's the same everywhere, with Old King Cole was a merry old soul

5) What is the female vocals "Pattycake baker, I bake a cake as fast as can be ... it's never sung in Canada?

6) What is "the way is the way Old Dan Tucker Old Dan Tucker Old Dan Tucker is the way it was too late to eat for dinner.

7) What Jimmcrack corn and I do not care .. ju

These songs never sung in Canada?
Are there any rhyme Canadian relatives in the United States?

What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment