Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Mastiff Just Killed My Other Dog In Your Opinion Which Breed Of Mastiff Makes The Best Guard Dog?

In your opinion which breed of mastiff makes the best guard dog? - my mastiff just killed my other dog

Ive been reading about the different types of dogs and so far we seem Bullmastiff number1 even went into the Top5 or top 10list better guard dog ..... be curious ... Please, no answers, where the dog can kill the dog ... IN relation to the custody of any dog fighting dogs

3 comments:

Greek God AKA Greekman said...

The Fila Braseilero, no question, no comparison to anything. I hope that helped.

Curtis M said...

Rottweiler ... The End. It is often forgotten, good old Rottes dogs. But apart from that I would say that the Presa Canario. But not all dogs of all breeds are for the work they likely too high. Most of the dams would be an attacker. If you want to work a dam good lines to recommend the purchase of a puppy kennel Red Star ... and yes it is the first time that I recommended to a person other breeders specifically for a puppy. Bullmastiff are push-overs, as they are "English" dogs. I worked Neos mastiff rare few who have been appropriate ... granted, I have not worked much from them. Lines I heard were for work, Dogo Argentino, then fine, but I've seen only a few Dogo hunt've been bitten decent.

Bottom line, if I am to buy a mastiff dog to protect my life, trust in my life. I want to buy a Rottweiler extraction or solid work, Dam Red Star, I would not bet on another person.

tx.trail... said...

I have a Rottweiler, had its 13th Birthday, she is an excellent watchdog. 18mo, a pit bull is a little more alert, red, because he is young. Make love faithful protection, and that makes a good watchdog. A guard dog and a dog fight are two different things, guard dogs protect their owners, because they are loyal, fighting dogs are fighting, because they have learned to fight. Great Danes are wonderful dogs are so large they all scared.

Post a Comment