Monday, January 25, 2010

Missouri Blog I Want To Remove A Family Member From My Friends List?

I want to remove a family member from my friends list? - missouri blog

I know this might sound silly, but people are vulnerable to this and know that my sister that she is angry. I put my MySpace profile for me, my little world, where I do anything stupid in my profile reflected only an extension of me. My sister commented on my profile, the more stubborn than this, a blog and read the mother who a blog about me was sent back home to Missouri for a trip, so I left without asking, and I told my mother what I was furious, as he knew it was a surprise, never visits his mother since his arrival I went several times, the problem is that it was responsible for the disclosure of the distance, without question, she really believed she was lying back, I know that sounds stupid, but I feel that I am, what I say, because they Every word read, and should not have all my personal blogs on the admission of favorites I would like to share, it is my place, and I have to delete them.

2 comments:

Harry W said...

Just keep in mind if something on the net, what's to see for all. Remove or not your call. Maybe you can talk and see if you can respect his opinion. Good luck:)

Jonathan W said...

OK, so this is MySpace, right? I know that you have mentioned, but it is in the Yahoo! § 360 ...

At MySpace, the home of the "link" is go to a section on the "My Friend Space" and a link to "Friends" Edit. "Click" Check the box your sister, and the bottom, click "Delete Selected". Then confirm.

If you make your profile private, so that things are not to your blog, click on "Account Settings" and then "Privacy." Check the box, "says my friends only" under "Who can see my profile." Save the settings. What must I do to make sure visitors can see the screen image based on age. It also requires people to be your friend to your profile, blog, display, etc.

Post a Comment