Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dog Lip Growths 8 Month Old Dog Has Two Small, Bubble-like, White Growths On His Bottom Lip?

8 month old dog has two small, bubble-like, white growths on his bottom lip? - dog lip growths

We have a quote from the PF for Monday, but now I wonder if anyone could know what it could be.

These two tumors, each about the size of a ball near the corner of his mouth on the lower lip. They are bright white and more clear pass, as the days. I think it could sys ... but I am happy for all the other assumptions.

Thanks

7 comments:

litafuzz... said...

Your dog showed no pain? I thanked him, perhaps a blister of water? "

tiny Valkyrie said...

Granulomas. They are harmless.

Shelly C said...

I suggest the dog to the vet. Get a professional response.

mama woof said...

Warts. They are due to a virus such as genital warts caused in humans. Dogs are usually administered in the mouth and ears or closed in exceptional cases. They are very contagious to other dogs. The veterinarian can freeze out and then cut off, or laser, but if you take away just wait a few months the virus and the warts, too. I think it CPV instead HPV, as in humans.
I heard a dog from an AKC breeder who had warts, and it was the first time he had seen. Let him go. This is a virus.

hanksimo... said...

You sound like granulomas, cysts are usually benign wihch. But ask your vet to write your name, so you can find on the Internet.

Amanda said...

My dog has something that looks very similar to yours and when I asked here, I have many answers. People thought that the grains were puppies and someone had a light wash acne gone twice in my chin puppies and beans may have been suggested. I also learned how to prevent the beans with water and food containers made of metal and a thorough cleaning every two days. So, after my dog eats or drinks, I'm sure you wipe his face, so that moisture can irritate the skin.
Good luck!

DP said...

Feed or water into the plastic plates? Could it be whole grains?

Post a Comment