Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grand Cherokee Floor Mats Water Leak Under Floor Mat - Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 01 6cyl?

Water leak under floor mat - Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 01 6cyl? - grand cherokee floor mats

I have a 01 Grand Cherokee model, which is the line 6.
It seems a water leak under the driver (RHD) mat. I'm not sure to be something, but here are some information about what I have done so far found to the problem;

I held the seat and crossed the floor again, was to see the metal floor of the vehicle.
My car was, and the A / C for one hour. As the car was running, irrigation was everywhere, where I think the water came in May ... Car near the door on the hood, roof (I have) no roof, through the windshield and the grille is the windshield.
No water leak was found.
Moreover, no leaks were visible due to the A / C or could be other engine components.

Who knows what could that be?

Thanks
Selim

No comments:

Post a Comment