Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dried Refried Beans Crock Pot Baked Beans?

Crock pot baked beans? - dried refried beans

Someone has a very good recipe for baked beans in slow cooker? What I do normally, then a few cans of pork and beans, a little syrup (if I am not) molasses, mustard, onions, peppers, regardless of the barbecue sauce in the refrigerator. They are fine - cooked when they are too long, they look like baked beans, pinto, but very tasty. But they do not like baked beans. Suggestions? Please do not suggest beans - I'm too stupid to deal with them.

2 comments:

beebs said...

Who will be great if you use dried beans. Sort and soak overnight, rinse, add fresh water and their usual spices that the flavors could substitute canned beans in tomato sauce. Good luck, I'm doing right now. I use a vegetable broth and ingredients with no artificial things in

Edit: just laugh reading your comments on the beans, sorry. They are really simple, just soak and cook, nothing to it, and I doubt that you are very stupid. Another possibility would be to freeze the beans

♥ Tori ♥ said...

Let me tell you what my mother. The brown a package of minced meat and saute `s with chopped onions and chopped peppers. Then the mixture with a large can of beans Bush. Then bake, but I do not see why you do not cook more in the crock pot. I know he wanted his own recipe, but that's all I know. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Post a Comment