Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Is Dose Of Creamy Mocus Mean A Lot Of Creamy Lotiony White Discharge After Ovulation, Preg Or Not?

A lot of creamy lotiony white discharge after ovulation, preg or not? - what is dose of creamy mocus mean

Hello everyone, Im in my first round of Clomid 50 mg on days 5-9, the first day of my time was 23 March and 5th Day I started my first dose of 50mg Clomid, the next day we started dancing baby, but said the doctor, the 10th start, but we have done almost every day to increase our changes to conceive our second child, I took my last pill at 31 March and during the 31 and 2 April was noted that the rejection of the egg white was clear, thin and smooth, I cramp a lot and for some reason I felt yesterday, I had no strength, CUS step was too tired and everything smelled so bad and was really sick.

Idk if I was put under the pressure of the CUS, my husband left the military training again in 2 months, and are the only 2 months for us once before a long rest from trying him away is the reason why I am this feeling.

Now it's time in the 14 and I have a lot of relief. What was started 2 days ago, in conversation with my headaches and changes in body heatEnsure that you understand all the details, as we have TTC for a year, the discharge is odorless, non-itchy, basically not really bother me, but I noticed that it creamy and dry, while last night at the BD and it is simply different.

So the question is that I know it's too early to say, but I could be pregnant? Could the reason for the rejection of all this?
Sorry for the childish question, I know that haha teenage'ish But Im really hoping that I am pregnant with baby # 2, I ask, because when I was pregnant with my first child sounds, I felt exactly the same way tired , depression, nausea, or is it just that I want so badly, I see that there Arent.

Any advice would be appreciated, I remember 10 points for the best answer.
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

♥Mum,pregnant with #2 due jan said...

This is not a childish question sweety! I had to for the time after OV, an instant messaging environment for today is to take af! she still has not arrived. I wish I could Teel, if I believe that she is pregnant or not, but im sorry i can not

37 weeks with a baby boy♥ said...

Pregnancy test?

Post a Comment