Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Download Anime Torture Random All Anime Based Questions 2?!?

Random all anime based questions 2?!? - download anime torture

hii PPLZ!
I shall not be able to ask questions or to answer, as much as before ... do not blame my parents ... but they were dumping extra "learning" (more like torture) to me ... Just as they have no time to make something that is fun ... but I have a much tissue or check around ...

1. Is there a song or a song (s) du from any anime? I want to download and many, many anime songs on my phone .... I:
Hero's Comeback
Distance (Naruto two ships.)
Dango (Clannad)
Meru (Clannad)
The world (Death Note)
Kokoro (Shugo Chara)
Motteke (star)
Nagareboshi (Naruto ship.)
Sakura Kiss
Shissou (both OHSHC)

2.Can reference to a character set that all anime? (If you do not want NAmy character ... For example ... They are like Sakura ....(), questions, but their anger or dislike, you can put personality UR)

3.Hm. Clock .. .... What kind of cake you want ?????!!!!
(Or pie .... or any kind) of biscuits

Hehe ...
- "I like the anime ... and the cake

GAARA is the person who HAWT LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment