Sunday, February 14, 2010

Poor Circulation In Breast Yesterday I Work Up And My Breast Were Sore. It's Both Glands On The Side, They Are Clogged Up,?

Yesterday I work up and my breast were sore. It's both glands on the side, they are clogged up,? - poor circulation in breast

I do not know what happened. I had a little sensation a few years ago, but I raised my son and left. I've suddenly. I think I have poor circulation because they have a gland that is in my head it was still too swollen. I have an idea of what is going on, so I know what to research. Thanks in advance

1 comment:

sokokl said...

Infection (an example might be) that these symptoms.

However, the only way to ensure you know your doctor for a reassessment of the situation to see.

In the meantime, here's the link to a site that help you find more information:

http://forums.obgyn.net/pregnancy-birth

Post a Comment