Sunday, December 20, 2009

Requip Side Effects REQUIP For RLS Causing OPPOSITE Side Effects?? HELP PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!?

REQUIP for RLS Causing OPPOSITE side effects?? HELP PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!? - requip side effects

I am 25 years old (almost 26) and, after months of tests and more tests I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Well over after my doc told me that my husband and my legs and feet are always moving when I'm active and I still sleep worse when I am with "possible" Restless Legs Syndrome "Well, he was diagnosed gave me a sample of the night, I yesterday.Last kit requip 25 meters and had difficulty falling asleep, so I held the pill 2 .25 m, and certainly the best sleep I had in the course of months! "So today I have the pill .5 m now I can not move ..... it's almost the opposite to hurt me ....... my movements to start, and I'm afraid, as I feel tomorrow. HELP! Is this normal? Has it happened to someone? oh Please help! (I'll call my doc tomorrow) thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment