Monday, December 28, 2009

Heroes Of Dune Name Me Another Author Like Stieg Larsson?

Name me another author like Stieg Larsson? - heroes of dune

I get bored very quickly and find that it entered many books, not one.

I just read the 2nd Book of the Millennium trilogy, "The girl with the fire 600 'pages that I did not finish plays. It's more of a thriller, because there are many social connotations - and some amount of sex, the first book that she loves the girl was so good.

I love the detail and the complex plot, but it must be written in a way that will be my juice. Unfortunately Stieg after 3 of the book (not yet translated) dies, it is therefore more authors, a similar type.

I like books, from which the hero is a very clever thinker logic / and you hear the loud thinking. My favorite authors are Dick Francis (mystery), James Clavell (Shogun, King Rat, etc.), Frank Herbert (Dune Trilogy, etc. ).....

Any idea what the author read more?

No comments:

Post a Comment