Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spinal Stenosis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Spinal Cervical Stenosis?

Spinal Cervical Stenosis? - spinal stenosis treatment more condition_symptoms

I was recently diagnosed with "cervical spinal stenosis. I know I was a terrible pain. Then further information about this person or give me some information that I have not seen an orthopedic surgeon. .... My appointment is not until next week. I am currently on anti-pain pills, have for weeks, and they are not really functioning as before. How can you be bad? He Has anyone had this surgery, which may explain this in more depth to me ? What about other treatments for surgery. Any information, anyone can I would appreciate a lot because it is something that I never heard of. I'm on Google and the facts, but I want the stories of real life, if possible hear. I am 57 and have been estimated to be present for several years and was misdiagnosed. God bless you and thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment